Let Me Show You the Way Home!
Ed Graybill - Experience & Services
I first obtained a license to sell real estate in 2003 prior to retiring from the U.S. Navy. After eight years experience in the real estate market and having served the needs of many satisfied clients, I decided to obtain my Real Estate Broker’s license in June 2011.
Real estate is my full time job. Therefore, I'm easily accessible, and not distracted from serving your needs. I count on the great services I provide to keep my clients coming back to me for all their real estate needs and recommend me to their friends and family. Over fifty percent of my business consistently comes from previous clients or homebuyers and sellers referred to me by my previous clients.
The business relationships I've valued the most in my past are those I have had with people who dealt with me honestly, with integrity and a true desire to do a quality job. Rest assured that you will also find those same qualities in me as we work together to fulfill your real estate needs.
The transitions I’ve made from one duty station to another during my twenty years of service in the U.S. Navy make me uniquely qualified to provide special real estate needs to all Hampton Roads military personnel and supply relocation assistance when necessary. I have served more than half of my Naval career in the local area. As a result, I have a thorough knowledge of the area, which helps me to better serve all of my clients’ Real Estate needs. I've assisted military personnel transferring from as far away as Stuttgart Germany in finding a new home in the Hampton Roads area.
- Graduate of Alpha College of Real Estate in Virginia Beach and the GSH Real Estate Right Start Program.
- Successfully completed the National Association of Realtors, "Accredited Buyer's Representatives" (ABR) training which is a benchmark of excellence in buyer's representation and provides agents with the expertise needed to give homebuyers an advantage in today's market.
- Alpha College of Real Estate, Broker licensing class "Property Management"
- Alpha College of Real Estate, Broker licensing class "Brokerage"
- Alpha College of Real Estate, Broker licensing class "Real Estate Law"
- Alpha College of Real Estate, Broker licensing class "Real Estate Appraisal"
- Hampton Roads School of Real Estate "Writing Effective Contracts"
- Women's Council of Realtors "Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals"
I've been successfully representing buyer and seller clients in the Hampton Roads real estate market since 2003. Call (757-201-0718) or email me today so that we can discuss how I can meet your real estate needs as well.